- Usman LariDec, 01 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆some staff members are rude and unaccomodating.
- Samantha WilliamsMay, 05 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Due to insurance changes we had to leave our usual eye clinic. We gave The Hammond Eye Clinic a try. My husband has astigmatism and must wear glasses during waking hours to see. He has worn glasses for 20 years. He got his new glasses and he immediately knew the prescription was wrong, but gave them a try to make sure. He cannot see well with his new glasses and they give him headaches, so he went back on 2 separate occasions and they refused to help him stating that he just has to get used to them. They said that their machines couldn't be wrong. His previous glasses are too scratched to continue using (he's an electrician in plants). So, finally we have had to go, out of pocket, back to our prior clinic for a second opinion where we found out that his prescription had not changed and almost $600 later he is finally getting new glasses that he needs. We will not be returning.
- lesly BallezaFeb, 22 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Really nice and fun great service
Photos of The Hammond Eye Clinic, LLC
The nearest companies
- Leader Title CompanyEstablishment, Finance, Insurance agency, Lawyer1501 Derek Drive, Hammond, LA 70403+1 985-542-6420
- Harvey W. Cook, Attorney at LawEstablishment, Finance, Lawyer220 West Thomas Street, Hammond, LA 70401+1 985-269-7180
- Miles LonnyEstablishment, Lawyer1501 Derek Drive, Hammond, LA 70403+1 985-345-3673
- Leader Title CompanyEstablishment, Insurance agency1501 Derek Drive, Hammond, LA 70403+1 985-542-6420
- Leader Title CompanyEstablishment, Finance, Lawyer1501 Derek Drive, Hammond, LA 70403+1 985-542-6420